It's officially fall now...

Hello again! Well, the weather's begun it's usual downward spiral here. We had some great weather for a long time--really hot and sunny. Now, though, almost overnight, the weather's become cold and rainy. That's one thing that's always been interesting about Ukraine--there's no gray area between seasons. On Thursday it was summer; on Friday it was fall. There's no mistaking it.

Well, our week was a little uneventful this time around. President Steinagel decided to help me have a little more time for doing missionary work (imagine that!) so I've been released from being the second counselor in the branch here. I'm very, very grateful for that. It was nice to be able to sit with investigators for once.

Well, I'm running a little short on time again...I love you all, and I hope you all have a great week! Good luck with everything!

--Elder Hurst

No comments: