PS - Here's some pictures! (May 23, 2007)

Hello again, I remembered that I have pictures I wanted to send out today also!

CIMG0813 - On Saturday a few people from the ward and the missionaries went to the Kiev Botanical Gardens. This is us with the ward members.

CIMG0810 - While we were there, I ran into a group of girls from my very first area, Voskresensky.


CIMG0803 - Again from the gardens. I like the contrast in this picture.

CIMG0845 - On Monday we did a Street Sign, which worked really well and was a lot of fun. This is me, hard at work, with the sign beside me. (Shortly after this picture was taken, I gave the Book of Mormon there in my hand to a guy who walked up without a shirt on).

CIMG0852 - We were contacting and exploring our area a little when we found this cool spot overlooking a large "lake" (really a drainage pool) with our area behind along the horizon.

--Elder Hurst

No comments: