Switch! (May 14, 2008)

Hello everyone! This week I've got a little announcement: our P-Days have been switched! As of next week, I'll be sending emails every Monday instead of Wednesday. So, apparently, this isn't just from our mission, or our area, but it's a worldwide change. Weird, huh? So, I only have to wait about 5 days until next p-day.

In other news, last Sunday was Mother's Day, and I was very excited to get to talk with everyone! I'm glad to hear that everyone's doing well and having fun back in the USA.

We've been doing a lot of work recently in a selo called Nadvirna, and it's really cool how it's been working out. Yesterday, we had a lesson where we got two new investigators and gave another investigator a baptismal date. Soon we'll start doing sports days and English practice out there. Cool stuff!

Well, I need to get going already, but I love you all, and I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Love,
--Elder Hurst

No comments: