Well, it's short, but it's still an e-mail, right?

Well, I don't have a lot of time today, so unfortunately I'm going to have to keep this short. Hello everyone! Things here are going well. Our investigator, Oleg, is quickly approaching his baptismal date this Saturday, although there is some question about whether or not he's ready. He's had several proposed dates already that have all fallen through, but we have felt very strongly that he's ready for this one. Until a couple days ago, that is, when he started bringing up some kind of strange concerns, mostly dealing with his feelings toward women. He has some odd feelings all around, but the big question now is: is his understanding good enough that he is ready for baptism? People don't need to be perfect to be baptised, but they do need a certain understanding. He's been getting better and better in his understanding of the gospel, so we're hoping he's to that point.

Well, I'm sorry again, but that's all the time I have. I hope you all have a good week, and I love you all!

--Elder Hurst

No comments: