I feel a little like Noah

Hello everyone! Well, I don't have a lot of time today, unfortunately, but here's the news-of-the-week. Tomorrow, we hit the road--AGAIN--to Ivano for exchanges, so we'll be gone once more. Then again, things just wouldn't seem the same if we could actually stay in our area...

Also, in all of western ukraine there's been a lot of heavy rainfall that has actually caused a lot of flooding. This has only really occurred in little villages, so there's no need to worry about me here in Chernivtsi, but for some reason the government declared a state of emergency. Basically, it means everything's exactly the same except they turned our water off. It's not so much worrying as it is mildly annoying. However, we may be able to get some good service projects out of it, so that'd be really cool.

I gave a talk in Sunday with about 30 minutes notice. It's such a nice feeling now to be able to not only do that, but in Ukrainian also. I think it's a sign that I'm nearing the end.

Well, I have to run. Thanks for the information about the European Studies major, dad! And I'm very, very interested in whatever Adam's up to......

Have a good week!
--Elder Hurst

No comments: