Amazing!

Hello again everyone! We had a FANTASTIC week as a zone. On Wednesday we had our mini zone conference, which was a huge success, and then on Sunday, when we reported in our numbers, my part of the zone found twice as many new investigators as usual, had more than 3 times as many investigators at sacrament meeting, and overall we did great. It's been great.

In other news, on Saturday--which, by the way, was the 11th of October, or in other words, my 2 year mark as a missionary--we took a branch trip to two little tourist towns in the Carpathian mountains, Vorokhta and Yaremche. The Carpathian mountains are beautiful in the fall! They're covered with trees, and so the mountains are spotted with green, yellow, red, and orange. Several mountains are bright green with random bright yellow trees, and some just seem to glow orange. I took a ton of pictures. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I officially love the Carpathian mountains.

Speaking of love, I love you all, and I hope you all have a great week!

--Elder Hurst

No comments: