On exchanges in Voskresensky (Feb 20, 2008)

Hello again everyone! This week I'm actually spending quite a bit of time in Kyiv; my last companion, Elder Palsky, went home on Monday, and my next companion, my trainee, isn't coming until Thursday, so I've kind of been in mission limbo this week. I've been on exchanges with Elder Ledbetter in Voskresensky, which is the area where I started my mission. It's been a lot of fun--this whole transfer has been a sort of reintroduction to my first two areas. All I need to do now is go down to Kharkivsky and over to Sviatoshinsky and I'll have gone full circle. Serving with Elder Ledbetter is cool also. We were in the same district for a transfer when I was in Sviatoshinksy. He's a lot of fun, and a really good missionary.

So, apparently there's a lot of new missionaries coming in, because it seems like everyone I know is training, including Elder Ledbetter and Elder Stagg and several others. I'll also be district leader again, which will be fun. Plus, since we have a senior couple with us, I get a cell phone, which is VERY cool.

Well, unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of time today, so I have to go already. I love you all, and I hope everything's going well for everyone!

Love,
--Elder Hurst

No comments: