Zone conference in L'viv

Hello again! Well, it seems like we finished one trip just in time to do another. Exactly one week after our little stop by Kyiv, we made a quick trip up to L'viv for zone conference. It was a large relief to be able to do zone conference with the other two zl's. Things went pretty well, and all in all it was a great conference.

This last Sunday, our new mission president, President Steinagel, came to visit Chernivtsi in order to introduce himself to the branch, announce a few ideas for the mission, and...to go contacting with the missionaries. So, Elder Hubbard and I were worrying and preparing all week leading up to this, but it turned out really well. He came over to our new apartment and said that it's one of the nicest missionary apartments he's ever seen--I'm hoping that I stay here until the end...He then also told us that we have a very approachable manner, and that we just look personable and friendly. He told us that we were the type of missionaries who would be perfect for talking to families because we put them at ease. Always nice to hear...especially when we spent all week expecting him to rip us apart.

I can't remember if I mentioned anything last week, but I got your package Dad! Thank you! And thank you Renee and Angie for your pictures--I miss all the little kids, and man do I want to go camping...

I love you all!

--Elder Hurst

No comments: